This site is dedicated to providing quality information, education, and resources to parents, professionals, and school personnel involved in the lives of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- To raise knowledge and awareness in Texas around Autism Spectrum Disorders by supporting affected families, individuals and professionals touched by ASD. Through the Texas Autism Conference, we hope to assist in positive, long-term outcomes and quality of life for individuals with ASD and their families.
- To increase awareness of needs, interests, concerns and solutions related to Autism Spectrum Disorders in Texas.
- To assist in creating a statewide information and resource network with Texas Education Agency, its 20 Regional Education Service Centers, and families, individuals and professionals touched by ASD.
- To promote increased awareness and understanding of evidence-based services, education and treatment, best practices and standards.
- To promote increased collaboration and networking between Texas Education Agency, its 20 Regional Education Service Centers, and families, individuals and professionals touched by ASD.
That people with Autism Spectrum Disorders achieve their maximum individual potential and that they and their families have access to the education, information, training, and resources they require.
Program Secretary 1